Students choose a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree because they want to make a difference with their life’s work!
Attend our program to:
- learn the American health care system, with its strengths and weaknesses
- acquire the leadership skills to anticipate, prevent, track, manage and respond to disease
- build techniques to access and improve performance of a wide spectrum of health care programs and policies in the US and other nations
- advocate for healthy lifestyles and progressive social policy
- take courses that deliver the practical skills and concepts needed no matter what aspect of public health
- work in state health departments, consulting firms, the federal government, managed care firms or lobbying and advocacy groups
- take the fiscal and management knowledge gained here to run health departments, clinics, or nursing homes, or work hand-in-hand with hospitals and universities
Consider our program to prepare you for your future! Tallahassee is friendly, highly livable, rich with internship and job possibilities and extracurricular opportunities.
Take your first step to becoming a MPH Seminole – apply today.