BS-MPH Combined Pathway
Increase your career opportunities. Get a jumpstart on graduate school. Save time and tuition expenses.
This pathway provides academically talented undergraduate students the opportunity* to expeditiously complete both degrees.
- Count up to 12 graduate credit hours toward both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Apply undergraduate financial aid opportunities for the undergraduate portion of graduate-level classes.**
- Explore graduate coursework as an undergraduate student and ease the transition to graduate school.
* Admission into the Combined Pathway does not grant admission into the MPH program. Students will still need to apply to the MPH program by the appropriate deadlines.
**Please contact Student Business Services for further information about your financial opportunities being used
Any grade lower than a “B” will be ineligible to transfer for MPH credit.
Major: Any undergraduate major is eligible.
- 3.5 FSU GPA
- 90 credit hours of completed coursework (60 credit hours if Honors student)
- Minimum two semesters and 24 credit hours completed at FSU
- One page paper showing intent and interest in the program
If you want to apply, fill out the form below.
Please complete and email it to Sabrina Smith, Sr. Academic Program Specialist
- Meet with the Sr. Academic Program Specialist who will discuss course availability
- You can make an appointment with Sabrina Smith by clicking here
BSPH – MPH Class Equivalents
|Bachelor of Science in Public Health Courses||Master of Public Health Courses|
|PHC 4030 – Intro to Epidemiology||PHC 5001 or URP 5521 – Public Health Epidemiology|
|PHC 4157 – Health Policy and Society||PUP 5605 – Health Services Organization & Policy|
|PHC 4320 – Environmental Health||PHC 5300 – Environmental Health|
|PHC 4470 – Health Behavior and Promotion||HSC 5930 or URP 5525 – Health Behavior|
|PHC 4069 – Biostatistics||ECP 5538 – Health Policy Statistics|
|GIS Course||GIS 5101/L or URP 5272|