Increase your career opportunities. Get a jumpstart on graduate school. Save time and tuition expenses.
This pathway provides academically talented undergraduate students the opportunity* to expeditiously complete both degrees.
- Count up to 12 graduate credit hours toward both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Apply for undergraduate financial aid opportunities for the undergraduate portion of graduate-level classes.**
- Explore graduate coursework as an undergraduate student and ease the transition to graduate school.
* Admission into the Combined Pathway does not grant admission into the MPH program. Students will still need to apply to the MPH program by the appropriate deadlines.
**Please contact Student Business Services for further information about your financial opportunities being used
Any grade lower than a “B” will be ineligible to transfer for MPH credit.
Major: Any undergraduate major is eligible.
- 3.5 FSU GPA
- 90 credit hours of completed coursework (60 credit hours if Honors student)
- Minimum two semesters and 24 credit hours completed at FSU
- One-page paper showing intent and interest in the program
If you want to apply, fill out the form below.
Please complete and email it to Sabrina Smith
- Meet with Sabrina Smith who will discuss course availability. You can make an appointment by clicking here
BSPH – MPH Class Equivalents
|Bachelor of Science in Public Health Courses||Master of Public Health Courses|
|PHC 4030 – Intro to Epidemiology||PHC 5001 or URP 5521 – Public Health Epidemiology|
|PHC 4157 – Health Policy and Society||PHC 5155 – Health Services Organization & Policy|
|PHC 4047 (prev 4320) – Environmental Health||PHC 5300 – Environmental Health|
|PHC 4470 – Health Behavior and Promotion||PHC 5475 or URP 5525 – Health Behavior|
|PHC 4069 – Biostatistics||ECP 5538 – Health Policy Statistics|
|GIS Course||GIS 5101/L or URP 5272 (Electives for MPH only)|