College Scores Big in University Leadership Awards
Congratulations to students from our college who won Leadership Awards at the annual ceremony on April 14, 2015:
– Bob E. Leach Award (exemplary leadership and service to the university): Daniel Hubbard (Sociology/Psychology)
– Academic Leadership Award (academic performance, university service, and contributions in and out of classroom): Alexandra Olsen (Sociology/French; International Affairs minor)
– Inter-Residence Hall Government President of the Year: Sydney Ollar (IA/English)
– Global Citizen Awards (leadership in promoting and supporting a global community at FSU): Austin Wisdom (IA/Latin American Studies) and Daniela Donoso Garcia (IA/Interdisciplinary Social Sciences)
– Dean of Students Dean’s Cup (strong sense of commitment to the Seminole Creed): Atlee Ahern (IA)
– Outstanding Student Leader Award (activities-related leadership): Allison Maldonado-Ruiz (Sociology)
– Student Seminole Awards (special contributions in leadership and service): Marie Clare Levy (IA), Janelle King (IA/Criminology), Sarah Green (ISS/Finance), Daniel Hubbard (Sociology/Psychology)
We wish these students all the best and thank them for their outstanding contributions!
Also at the ceremony, Department of Economics Associate Teaching Professor Joab Corey was awarded Advisor of the Year. Thank you for your service to students, Dr. Corey!