I am Professor and Chair in the Department of Geography at Florida State University. My research and teaching interests are in transportation, geographic information systems and science, urban-regional analysis, and sustainability. My current research is in the following interrelated areas:
- Commuting, land use, and their interrelationships
- Aging and vulnerable populations and their transportation needs
- Measuring accessibility to goods, health services, and opportunities
- Spatial optimization and network analysis in GIS
- Disaster relief, evacuation, and sheltering
I am actively recruiting new graduate students with overlapping research interests. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about graduate studies at FSU Geography.