Sustainable Campus works to promote a culture of sustainable living within the campus community. Its programs seek to conserve resources at FSU and strengthen the positive impact our university has upon the local and global environment for generations to come. Sustainable Campus provides many opportunities for students to give back to the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and gain access to funding for sustainability-related projects.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FSUsustainable/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fsusustainable/
- Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2JkKdt3
Graduate Researchers of Geography
The Graduate Researchers of Geography (GRG) is a creative and supportive community for graduate students in the Department of Geography. The purpose of the organization is to unite graduate students while providing a forum for discussions on geographical, educational, pedagogical, or professional topics.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GRGatFSU
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GRGatFSU
- NoleCentral: https://nolecentral.dsa.fsu.edu/organization/grog
GRG Officers & Contact Information
- President – Caitlin Jones email@example.com
- Vice President – Md Shaharier Alam firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Quinn Steele email@example.com
- Treasurer – Joanne Connauton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Engagement Officer -Shaifali Prajapati email@example.com
- Faculty Meeting Representative – Craig Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org
The Congress of Graduate Students (COGS) is the official representative body of graduate students at Florida State University. This includes all post-baccalaureate, special, masters, specialist, professional, and doctoral students.
Graduate Assistants United (GAU) represents and advocates for the interests of its members and all GA’s at Florida State University. GAU is the collective bargaining agent for GAs at FSU and seeks to improve working conditions and defend the working rights of all GAs.