Please select your program of interest for complete information on applying:
- A completed online University Application
- Official GRE general test scores: The GRE is waived for Fall 2026 for Master’s Programs. PhD in Geography requires GRE scores or GRE Waiver.
- Resume-Curriculum Vitae
- Writing Sample (Geography Masters and PhD Only)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- English Language Proficiency
Masters in GIScience
Spring 2023 – Deadline to apply is October 1
Fall 2023 – Admission will open November 1. International applicants are highly encouraged to apply by May 19 to ensure sufficient time for visa processing. The final deadline to apply is July 1.
Masters & PhD in Geography
Spring 2023 – Deadline to apply is September 16.
Fall 2023 – Opens November 1. For priority consideration submit your application by January 20. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the deadline of March 17.
Deadlines to submit a GRE Waiver
Spring 2023: September 2
December 16 – for students applying prior to the January 20 priority deadline.
February 24 – for students applying prior to the March 17 deadline.
Check back for important dates and times for future webinars!