The Master’s in Applied Economics program hosts a Career Day each fall and spring as part of the Professional Development Course. Career Day consists of a networking lunch, mock interviews, a panel discussion, and a reception.
Firms, Government Departments, and non-profits attend. Recent recruiters and interviewers include.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Bates White Economic Consulting
- Charles River Associates
- The Energy Authority
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Florida Department of Revenue, Office of Tax Research
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Florida Taxwatch
- Integrated Musculoskeletal Care
- Mather Economics
- Resolution Economics
- Revenue Management Solutions
Undergraduates and master’s students attend the panel discussion. Professionals introduce their employer and talk about a typical day on the job.
After the panel discussion, additional alumni, program faculty, and students are invited to a reception.