Undergraduate Student Forms

Classes and Grades

  1. Take a Course S/U RequestRegistrar’s instructions
    Students may request to take one elective course (not major, minor, General Education, or university graduation requirements) per semester on an S/U basis. Requests must be submitted before the end of the seventh week of the semester.
  2. Course Overload Request
    Completed with DocuSign. Students requesting to take more than 18 hours in Fall or Spring semesters or more than the maximum allowed per Summer term (details) must submit a course overload request.
  3. Undergraduate Request to take Graduate Courses
    Undergraduate students who wish to take graduate coursework must obtain instructor and department chair permission and submit their request to the Academic Dean’s office.


  1. Late Add to Graduation List – Undergraduate
    Initiated by a COSSPP ACADEMIC ADVISOR and completed with DocuSign. Form must be submitted with an academic progress check completed by an academic advisor during the semester intending to graduate showing that a student is on track to meet graduation requirements.

Major Changes, Additions, and Programs of Study

  1. Major Change for COSSPP Majors
    Current students must meet with an academic advisor to initiate a major change. If eligible, the advisor will submit a major change request which the student must acknowledge through a To Do item in their Student Central homepage. If then approved by the Dean’s office, the change will be updated and visible on their myFSU portal.
  2. Declare a Double Major or Dual Degree with 90+ hours earned
    Students who have earned more than 90 credit hours must receive approval from both advising and Deans’ offices to officially declare a double major or dual degree. COSSPP requires that students with a primary major in the college complete the double major/dual degree program of study form with advisors from both majors to outline all remaining graduation requirements before the petition will be considered.
  3. Degree in Three Program of Study
    Students interested in the Degree in Three (Din3) program or who need an updated Din3 program of study must meet with an academic advisor, who will forward the Program of Study along with any needed updated progress checks to the Graduation & Planning Strategies office and/or the Academic Dean’s office.


  1. Undergraduate Petition for Reinstatement after Dismissal
    Completed with DocuSign. Upper-division students with a primary major/degree in COSSPP who are appealing academic dismissal must submit the appeal form along with their academic plan and required supporting documentation.
  2. Campus Location Change Form
    Students wishing to change campuses from Main (Tallahassee), Panama City, or Distance Learning need to complete and submit a campus change form to the Academic Dean’s office. Must first meet with an academic advisor to discuss impacts of campus change.