For a more detailed review of coursework that may count towards a major, please review the appropriate department information in the Academic Bulletin.
Tips and Reminders
- Check the Academic Calendar on the Registrar’s website every semester for important dates, including registration windows.
- Utilize tools like your Academic Requirements Report (ARR) and mapping to check degree progress and see what requirements you need to take next semester.
- Review the how-to video on accessing and reading your ARR
- If you have questions about your ARR, refer to advising notes in Campus Connect and advising progress checks, or come in to see an advisor.
- Be sure to take courses that meet mapping requirements for your map term. This will help avoid mapping holds in future semesters.
- Remember that the Registration Guide (listing registration windows) and course listings for each semester are published prior to the start of registration. Registration windows and other registration dates/deadlines are published on the Registrar’s website.
Course lists reflect available courses for the Tallahassee main campus.