Suggested Course Lists
Suggested course lists based on semester course availability are listed by major below. Not every major applicable course is available every semester, so there may be additional or different options listed for each semester. For a more detailed review of coursework that may count towards a major, please review the appropriate department information in the Academic Bulletin.
Tips and Reminders
- Check the Academic Calendar on the Registrar’s website every semester for important dates, including registration windows.
- Utilize tools like your Academic Requirements Report (ARR) and mapping to check degree progress and see what requirements you need to take next semester.
- Review the how-to video on accessing and reading your ARR
- If you have questions about your ARR, refer to advising notes in Campus Connect and advising progress checks, or come in to see an advisor.
- Be sure to take courses that meet mapping requirements for your map term. This will help avoid mapping holds in future semesters.
- Remember that the Registration Guide (listing registration windows) and course listings for each semester are published prior to the start of registration. Registration windows and other registration dates/deadlines are published on the Registrar’s website.
Course lists for Summer and Fall 2021 will be uploaded as they are available.
Course lists reflect available courses for the Tallahassee main campus.