Spring 2023 7th Week Deadline
Today, February 24, 11:59 pm EST
Course drops: receiving an error message is not a valid reason for missing the drop deadline – carefully follow all instructions prior to the deadline.
S/U requests: any request submitted after the deadline will be denied.
Seventh Week Deadline
The end of the seventh week of classes is the deadline for:
- Requesting S/U grading or to change S/U option back to regular grade
- Dropping a class without Dean’s permission
- Dropping a class without receiving a grade (including W/WD) on transcript
- Detailed instructions for dropping a class are on the pre-7th week drop instructions page.
- Withdrawing from the semester without receiving a grade (including W/WD) on transcript
- Dropping all classes for the semester constitutes withdrawing from the University. To initiate a withdrawal, contact the Office of Withdrawal Services.
- Financial Aid deferments expire.
- Final payment for installment contracts due
Summer and Fall Registration
Summer and Fall 2023 registration guides are released and course listings are available in Class Search on Monday, February 27.
- Registration for Summer and Fall will begin on March 6, based on a student’s earned hours, not including current enrollment.
- Semester available course lists for Summer and Fall for those majors with approved lists will be posted to the Academic Affairs’ suggested course lists page