Graduate advising is overseen within academic departments and programs. Graduate students should contact the academic program specialist for their program, their program director, and/or their faculty advisor.
Department and Program Contacts
To view contact information for departmental and program contacts including faculty program directors and graduate academic program coordinators, visit the FSU Advisor Search page.
Academic Dean’s Office / Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs serves as the academic dean’s office for COSSPP students. We assist with a variety of issues and understanding academic policies and procedures, including:
- Academic standing updates (academic probation or dismissal)
- Course drop and semester withdrawal petitions
- Extension of Time requests
- Graduation clearance and degree verification
- Leave of absence requests
Contact Graduate Programs within the Office of Academic Affairs at:
- In person: 101 Bellamy Building,
- Phone: (850) 644-5470
- Email: email@example.com.