Please see the information below about how to access COSSPP academic advising services during the Drop/Add period this week.
Remember that Drop/Add runs until 11:59 pm on Thursday, August 25. You are fee and grade liable for any classes on your schedule after that point.
August 22-26: access our open Zoom call.
- All COSSPP advising services will be available via moderated Zoom call. The Zoom link will be: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/99060408777
- Students may sign in to speak with an advisor from 8:30 am – 11:30 pm EDT and 1:00-3:30 pm EDT.
- Drop/Add ends August 25, but open Zoom call advising runs through August 26.
- Students must be signed into Zoom through their FSU account to access the call. See the authentication section below if having issues with logging in.
- Note that may be an extended wait time before being admitted to the main Zoom call depending on how many students are in line.
Authentication issues logging into Zoom?
You must be logged into Zoom through your FSU account. If you are receiving an error message that says only authenticated users can log in, follow these steps:
- Log out of the Zoom app if you are currently signed in.
- Log in to fsu.zoom.us – also accessible through my.fsu.edu if you click on the Zoom icon using your FSUID and password.
- Relaunch the Zoom advising call.
Email advising during drop/add
- Please allow ample time (2 business days) for advisors to respond as this is an extremely busy time of year.
- Repeatedly emailing the same question may actually delay a response as email threads will be bumped to the back of the email queue by new messages.