Spring 2024 Drop/Add
Begins: Saturday, January 6, 12:01 am EST.
Ends: Thursday, January 11, 11:59 pm EST.
Students have through the drop/add period to adjust courses on their schedules. Schedules are final and students are grade and fee liable after Drop/Add ends.
College of Social Sciences & Public Policy
Access our open Zoom call through January 12.
Drop/Add ends January 11, but open Zoom call advising runs through January 12.
All COSSPP advising services will be available via moderated Zoom call at an open Zoom link to be listed here in December 2023 or with its associated meeting ID.
Students may sign in to speak with an advisor from 8:30 am – 11:30 am EST and 1:00-3:30 pm EST.
Students must be signed into Zoom through their FSU account to access the call. See the authentication section below if having issues with logging in.
Wait times before being admitted to the main Zoom call are dependent on how many students are signed in / in line.
Authentication issues logging into Zoom?
You must be logged into Zoom through your FSU account. If you are receiving an error message that says only authenticated users can log in, follow these steps:
- Log out of the Zoom app if you are currently signed in.
- Reopen Zoom. On the sign-in screen, click “SSO” under the additional sign in options (below the email and password boxes and sign-in button).
- Enter “fsu” in the “Enter you company domain” box and click continue.
- The FSU CAS login page should appear in a browser window. Login in normal with your FSUID and password.
- Once complete, Zoom should relaunch, signed in through FSU. Reopen the Zoom advising call.
Email advising during drop/add
Please allow ample time (2 business days) for advisors to respond as this is an extremely busy time of year.
Repeatedly emailing the same question may actually delay a response as email threads will be bumped to the back of the email queue by new messages.