From August 16-27, COSSPP academic advising offices have altered availability and accessibility. Please note the following information:
This week (August 16-20)
- Monday, August 16: no drop-in availability after 9:30 am EDT due to new student orientation and campus-wide advisor meetings
- Tuesday-Wednesday, August 17-18: limited drop-in availability from 8:30-9:30 am EDT and 2:30-3:30 pm EDT due to new student orientation
- Thursday-Friday, August 19-20: normal appointment and drop-in availability resume, accessed through Campus Connect
Next week (August 23-27) – week of Drop/Add
- Monday-Friday, August 23-27: all COSSPP advising services will be available via moderated Zoom call from 8:30-11:30 am EDT and 1:00-3:30 pm EDT. The Zoom link will be: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/96341720184
- Students must be logged in through their FSU account will be admitted to the call and speak with an advisor in the order that they initially join the call.
- Drop/Add opens at 12:01 am EDT on Saturday, August 21, and ends at 11:59 pm on Thursday, August 26.
- Drop/Add is a time to adjust your schedule if needed and is not the primary registration period. As a result, course availability may be very limited, especially in high-demand and major-specific required courses.
- If a class is full, you must wait to see if a spot opens. Your academic advisor cannot add you to a class. Instructors are extremely limited in their ability to approve adding students to full classes.
- After Drop/Add ends, students are grade and fee liable for any courses that remain on their schedule. It is your responsibility to verify that your schedule is correct – including having dropped any classes – before the end of drop/add.