Welcome to the mid-point of the Summer 2022 semester!
Tomorrow, Friday, June 17, marks the end of the Summer A session and Summer B session starts next Monday, June 20. You can alter schedules and register for classes for Summer B (6 weeks, June 20-July 29) next week during the drop/add period.
For your convenience, see the information below about how to access COSSPP Academic Advising services tomorrow and next week.
- Drop/Add opens at 12:01 am EDT on Saturday, June 18, and ends at 11:59 pm EDT on Thursday, June 23.
- Due to new student orientation, there is limited virtual drop-in advising availability on Friday, June 17. Check the how-to guide for instructions on how to sign in during the hours listed below.
- Morning advising availability on June 17: sign in from 8:30-9:30 am.
- Afternoon advising availability on June 17: sign in from 2:30-3:30 pm.
- Summer A grades will post to transcripts on June 22. Summer B and C grades will post to transcripts on August 3.
- Open registration for Fall 2022 for all students is July 18-25.
Zoom instructions for COSSPP advising June 20-24:
- Zoom link: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/96918319020
- Advising sign-in hours: 8:30am – 12:00pm and 1:30pm – 3:30pm.
Advising sessions may be limited to 15 minutes due to student volume.
- You will join the call in the waiting area and will be added as there is availability. Students will not be added to the call outside of listed sign-in hours.
- There may be significant waiting time depending on how many students have entered the call.
- Regular advising services through Campus Connect resume on June 27.
Before you meet with an advisor:
- Identify classes that interest you. Register for classes before meeting with an advisor when possible.
- Review your Academic Requirements Report (ARR). Look for unmet requirement areas listed in red as unsatisfied.
- Summer 2022 Academic Calendar: Mark important semester dates/deadlines, particularly the 7th and 12th week deadlines.
- Resolve any holds on your FSU account (health insurance, student financial agreement, financial, etc.) – advisors cannot lift holds placed by other offices.
- Check on the status of your Financial Aid. Check for any outstanding requirements or holds such as Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), student loans, etc.
CHECK your schedule before the drop/add deadline date. You will be FEE LIABLE for any classes on your schedule after drop/add has ended.