The Academic Affairs & Student Services office provides tools and support to students in the College of Social Sciences & Public Policy to succeed academically across our various departments and programs.
We provide a variety of student services including:
- Housing the Academic Dean’s office, overseeing all undergraduate and graduate student progress checks, milestones, and clearances needed to complete a degree through the College
- Academic advising for all undergraduate students in the College
- Maintaining and verifying academic records for students in the College
- Approving transient coursework requests for students in the College
- Administering academic orientations for undergraduate students with majors in the College
- Overseeing transfer student admissions for the College