Learn statistical tools and how to communicate economic concepts
- Hands-on experience using SAS, STATA, REMI, and other statistical software
- Capstone Project analyzing "real world" policy issues
Intended for students seeking a terminal M.S. degree in Economics
- Useful in both private and public sector
- Core courses seperate from Ph.D. courses
Low student to faculty ratio
- Entering class size for the program is only 20-25 students
“It’s one thing to know economics, but another to be able to communicate
it effectively, especially to those who aren’t experts in the field.
With a career that’s heavily weighted in writing and public speaking,
I have found this experience invaluable.”
Class of 2003
Senior International Economist
Ned Davis Research Inc.
Click here for more information about Alejandra.